Wednesday, April 25, 2012

JTF Women's Conference - Odessa, Ukraine 4.21.12


Dear ones,

Thank you, thank you for praying for my talks yesterday at the women's conference. It was a blessing and I could feel your prayer coverage!
We had over 50 women at the Journey to Freedom women's conference, which was a great turnout! I think the women really heard the message that they have a choice -- they don't have to be victims, especially when they understand their true identity is in Christ. They liked their craft project at the coffee break and were so excited about receiving their pearl necklaces which I put on each woman individually and shared an identity statement over her.

I have heard great feedback after the conference and at church this morning. SO thank you!!! You were with me in  spirit! A little added blessing was that they gave me a gift at the end, not knowing in advance anything about what I was going to say or how I was going to end with giving them each a pearl necklace, and it was a pearl necklace from them!
Please continue to pray as we go through many, many meetings and trainings this week as well as train rides to L'viv and then ending in Kiev.

Thank you!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home